Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Fun run

on the way aah all away to fun run(the field) we had to go on a noisy "choo choo" goes the train, while we take a big breathe for the epic run,"man" I was excited cause most of the school came so I knew that this day was important, by the time we got off the train I keeped on saying"I'm gonna make your mum proud" for some reason but I kinda regret hearing the reply's like"but I don't have a mum" and I said "unless she can see you win this race" then I vanished into the foggy rain like magic,time came by  once the teacher said 9yr olds come and race then I got ready as soon as possible and then I boosted off, I saw people at the back of me not even trying even people with shoes on they were as slow as a rolling boulder,so I beat them at there own game with not one person but two people in front of me but at the end I in 3rd,I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment