Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

my school kit poem

In our class we have been doing poems but we did a school kit poem, we had to watch a video to know what we had to do so I figured out what the worst thing I did when I was little like 1,2,3,4,5 or even 6  my one was breaking my mums phone that was my first in my life ever growling it was just so glitchy I just wanted to smash it but now I'm so sorry for my mum cause she was so angry at me but anyways i hope tthis can inspire you to make your own poem to. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahina. It's me Maumahara from your class. I really like your post about just to say. I really like how you used some rich vocab in just to say poem and talked about what you did. Anyways if you'd like to see my blog here is the link. http://kpsmaumaharah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete